Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday's Munchies : Creme de Menthe Cookies

I made delicious Creme de Menthe Cookies, and used a family Chocolate Chip cookie recipe as the base.  All I did was substitute Andes Candies pieces for the Chocolate Chips.

 

Here is the recipe:
 
Sift together 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. flour, 1/2 tsp. baking soda and 1/2 tsp. salt. Add 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1 egg and 1/2 cup shortening.

Blend all ingredients. Add 1/2 pkg (12oz) or 1 small (6oz) full pkg. of Andes Candies Creme de Menthe pieces. Drop by tsp. on ungreased sheet.

Bake at 375° for 10-12 min.      Makes ~50 


  
 

  
 
One batch done, one cooking, and one ready to go!
Enjoy them and remember...Serve with love!

After I made the cookies I decide to package them up, and put them in a little baggie with 'my card' to share with my friends.  I handed some of them out at church yesterday.  

Packing up the cookies.

All ready to go!

If you didn't get one and would like my card and a free treat, just leave me a message.  Mom says that this offer is only for my local friends, sorry if you live far away.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cookies! They were delicious! My Hannah wants to make some too... guess we gotta go buy some Andes!

    ReplyDelete