Friday, February 3, 2012

Family Fridays: Pasta Night!

This week I decided to make pasta for supper.  My choice was spaghetti.  I also added meatballs and cheese bread to complete the meal.  

I cooked the meatballs in sauce while the spaghetti was boiling on the stove.  When the spaghetti was done, I added sauce, then put it on the plates and topped it with the meatballs. 


While the pasta and meatballs were cooking, I put sliced Italian bread sprinkled with mozzarella cheese in the oven so the cheese could melt.  

  
Everyone enjoyed this meal for dinner, especially the cheese bread!  Do you know what the best part of the whole meal was?  My big brother had to clear the table!!  Booya!

So, have you noticed that I cooked cheese bread or pasta sauce in all my Family Fridays?

1 comment: