Friday, February 10, 2012

Family Fridays: Meatloaf

Tonight for dinner I chose to make meatloaf and veggies. 



Along with the meatloaf, I made carrots, and creamed corn (yuck), and I also added bread to complete the meal. 

I made the meatloaf from scratch.  Along with the meat, I added ketchup, onion powder, milk, bread crumbs (from a loaf), salt, pepper, and eggs.  I also added a secret spice.  =)  On the top of the formed meatloaf, I added strips of turkey bacon.  You can use real bacon if you want.

 Uncooked meatloaf topped with bacon!

 This looks yummy!  Can't you just smell it? =)


 Sliced piece of meatloaf with bacon!!

 
I set the table with a red tablecloth and added a cream colored candle in the middle to make it look pretty.



I made strawberry lemonade for everyone to drink. Yum!  Tasted like summer!!  =)


Except for the corn, this was a great meal!  Does anyone have ideas for my Friday family meals?  If you do, post them here and I will try to make them some time....if I like them.  ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, Hannah! What a great cook you are! :)
    -Ariane

    ReplyDelete