Saturday, March 3, 2012

Messages from Mom: My sick little girl =(

Hi Everyone,

This is Hannah's Mom, Kim. I just wanted to let you know that Hannah has been very sick this past week so she hasn't been able to cook, let alone blog. She's starting to feel a little better and should be able to whip something special up for a new post soon. Be on the lookout for a new post on Monday evening! Please forgive the delay and thanks for visiting her blog. I appreciate your support for her, and I know she is encouraged by your messages and interest in what she's doing.

Have a blessed day!
Kim

Psalm 19:14  "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Kim! you tell Hannah to get better soon and let her know she was my inspiration for my own blog :) Happy wishes and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete