Wednesday, January 18, 2012

'What's That?' Wednesday: My kitchen


 Welcome to my kitchen, well not MY kitchen, but the one I use at home.  I enjoy spending time here experimenting with food, while learning how to cook and bake.  My favorite part of the kitchen is the baking cabinet, which is filled with all sorts of baking supplies. 

Little by little, my parents are letting me cook on my own.  They (and my big brother) enjoy the foods I make, especially every Friday when I cook dinner for them!




The center island is great for spreading out my supplies, and the granite top makes it easy to roll out dough when I need it.  It's easy to clean when I'm done...but that's not my favorite thing to do!

2 comments:

  1. what kinds of things do you enjoy cooking and keep up the great work hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love to make breakfast foods. Scones, pancakes, french toast and eggs mostly. I also love to bake!

    ReplyDelete