Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my kitchen! 
I'm Hannah and I'm a 10 year old homeschooler, currently in 5th grade.


I'm so excited to start my own cooking blog.  I hope you enjoy it and will share it with your friends.  Please come visit my blog often and leave me comments, I'd love to hear from you!  I'm going to include some fun things on my blog each week... 

Main topics will include:

"Monday's Munchies" - this section will include recipes, fun snack ideas and more. 

"What's That? Wednesdays" - this section will include information on kitchen gadgets, food products and other interesting facts. 

"Family Fridays" - in this section, I will share with you what I plan to cook for dinner each Friday for my family.  I will also talk about how I decorated the table and share photos with you.

Thank you,

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing all the wonderful goodies you will be making!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, what a beautiful blog! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm excited to follow you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me a bit but a figured out how to post to you!
    This is a fabulous idea and you are such a smart girl to do this!!
    I can't WAIT to make the cheesy bread.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete